sharing lessons

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 03:48:47 PDT

 I told Judy D. in an email to her that I doo read the list,
share occassionally but have not done my part other than the
sketchbooks lesson. I thank all for what you have to offer and
it is my hopes that this summer, I get all my lessons updated
and posted for all. I hate sending to Judy for she has so much
to do now, she alone is a jewel. I am working still on a
website and will send post there, or send to Judy. It is five
in the morning and where am I, making sure I read the post to
the Getty, watching Tim McGraw on G-A-C, and drinking coffee.
Sorry, got off track, soon it is off to work. Just felt like I
needed to say thank you to all those on here who share and even
those who dont ( for you are the ones who think enough of what
is shared to use it, and that is what it is all about). I
personally believe if you are just using, you are sharing what
is offered with students and that again is what it is all about.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)

Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
ja1997@bryanisd.org