Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

sharing lessons

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 03:48:47 PDT

 I told Judy D. in an email to her that I doo read the list,
share occassionally but have not done my part other than the
sketchbooks lesson. I thank all for what you have to offer and
it is my hopes that this summer, I get all my lessons updated
and posted for all. I hate sending to Judy for she has so much
to do now, she alone is a jewel. I am working still on a
website and will send post there, or send to Judy. It is five
in the morning and where am I, making sure I read the post to
the Getty, watching Tim McGraw on G-A-C, and drinking coffee.
Sorry, got off track, soon it is off to work. Just felt like I
needed to say thank you to all those on here who share and even
those who dont ( for you are the ones who think enough of what
is shared to use it, and that is what it is all about). I
personally believe if you are just using, you are sharing what
is offered with students and that again is what it is all about.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)

Bryan Texas
Phone 979.731.7381
Fax 979.731.7374