Pre-AP Art

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 03:38:47 PDT

Is there anyone out there who has a curriculum-lesson plans for
Pre-AP that would not mind sharing part of it. I am submitting
a proposal and need quick references. I am screening 8th
graders at this time to begin an Art I Studio class. Eighth
graders must have had 6,7,8 art and submit a portfolio. I am
hoping to place these in Pre-AP Art in 10th grade. I have to
show the difference between Art I and what Pre- AP would be.
Then my next step would be AP Art.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Director of Visual Art (K-12)
Bryan Texas