Re: Flex- Wax situation

---------

From: Jerry & Mary B (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 19:03:07 PDT

HI
I slammed that fish so many times it wasn't funny-stress therapy. Maybe
you can help me figure it out this summer.
2 weeks till moving day. Wish I could say I'm thrilled, but I'm numb.
Too many stupid probs with this house (nothing major) that tookup our
time, plus this masters class. Ahhh well, summer is around the corner.
Mary

jlb wrote:

> Hi Mary,
> did you stamp your plastered fish on the table several times?
> I had the same problem with hands in HS, But we continued to tap them
> on the table till no more air bubbles came up.
> Ya gotta work fast. Plaster drys in a hurry.
> Let me know if I can help,
> Jeanne
>

> ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu