Re: curriculum proposal

---------

From: Jerry & Mary B (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 16:33:44 PDT

Wow , we have 750 kids and 2 full time art teachers. I guess I will
count my blessings! One class we had for about 10 years is being cut
this year- Honors Art Studio. So frustrating, we still are offering
higher level music classes for chorus and band . It was a super class
while we had it.
MaryB

Diana Gualtieri wrote:

> Hello,
> I just joined this list serve and I thought I'd see if anyone had
> any advice for me. . .
> I work in a middle school that currently serves 950 students in
> grades 6-8. There are two art teachers here:one full time and one
> part time (me). I am looking to expand the art program by
> incorporating electives.

---