Re: THe rest of the jewelry is online

---------

From: kerry marquis (kmartist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 14:27:31 PDT

 The jewelry is FABULOUS. I am amazed at the patience required for students to get to that level of expertice and craftsmanship. [Patience of the teacher, of course!] Very well done!KerryCheck out my art sites at www.teachart.netTake a free personality test on my site!!http://www.oursites.org/kerrymarquis/--- On Tue 05/13, Judy Decker < jdecker@woh.rr.com > wrote:From: Judy Decker [mailto: jdecker@woh.rr.com]To: artsednet@lists.getty.eduDate: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:40:17 -0400Subject: Re: THe rest of the jewelry is online----- Original Message -----From: To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 8:57 AMSubject: THe rest of the jewelry is online> I have finished adding the remaining jewelry by sixth graders to> www.sjs.org, click on fine arts, click on lower school art gallery. It> is now a lower and 6th grade gallery. You will see the link to the> jewelry on the front page. Kids are wearing their jewelry to an art> class breakfast at a restaurant acro

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com