Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Substitute Plans on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 13:54:26 PDT

Substitute Lesson Plans are now easy to find:

Please add more ideas to Middle School Plans:

Elementary Plans:

Specific ideas listed on the page will take a little while to show up in the
search feature - so if you can not find what you are looking for - just ask
the list.

Thanks Linda Woods for letting me know - there are others who were looking
too. Your searches show me what I need to do. I appreciate you.....but also
let me know if you CAN NOT find it. My experts (including all of you) will
be helping me build onto what you need.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department