Re: RE: Ann Arbor Judly 16 thru 19

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 13:35:30 PDT

Wouldn't it be great, however, if we all tried to get in the same
motel/hotel at a special rate? Then we could all socialize together.
That was my hope anyway, so let Judy know soon if you're interested in
doing this. Also, sharing a room is cheaper than single room rates. I'm
willing to have a roommate. Anyone interested?
ann

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---