Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

High School Curriculum - complete course

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 12:45:31 PDT

How can you meet state mandates?
Art Exploration -- A Global Approach is a high school unit written as part
of an introductory art course or as a course to meet graduation requirements
in art, which an increasing number of states mandate.....
The high school general art course is one that might be taken by students
who are interested in art, but who are not attracted to advanced studio art

Some of you will be designing curriculum for next year - Take a look. See
what is given for FREE.

Lots more units for your high school curriculum:

Funny - you you won't find the DBAE information on the site anymore - link
to curriculum sampler is broken....I guess "we" didn't use that part of the
site enough? Continue to let me know what part of the site you use.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department