Re: Ann Arbor July 16 thru 19- and Russian Artist

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 10:28:53 PDT

Correction:

> interested in meeting at Ann Arbor Art Fair - July 16 thru 19

Yes - that is JULY 16 thru 19-- another missed typo.

Well I wasted another message for today....have to watch or my ten will be
used up. Jan has some sculpture sites of interest (I hope she posts)....
Here is just one of her links...

Yaroslavl, Russia

A selection of mixed media sculptures and paintings from Frank Williams' on
going series "Angels Amongst Us" will open in at the Yaroslavl Artistic
Museum on May 15th. Williams' exhibit will be in tandem with an outdoor
sculpture exhibit of the museum's collection in their adjoining sculpture
garden throughout the summer. Volgskaya Naberizhnaya # 23, Yaroslavl,
Russia, 150000
www.frankwilliams.ru You will see this site in Great Sites in an upcoming
month....DO share artists from around the world that come across....post to
the list. I always check - or save the links you find valuable. Not a very
Russian name - but from Russia none the less.

Judy

---