RE: Check Linda's jewelry!

---------

From: Robin Singer (RSinger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 10:27:13 PDT

these are wonderful Linda!

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Decker [mailto:jdecker@woh.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 8:45 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Check Linda's jewelry!

OOOPS....ignore my blunder please - I clicked send without pasting this
link:
http://www.sjs.org./classes/lower/art/6thJewelryThumbs/index.htm
Darn, I used of one of my ten posts for the day (fortunate for you Getty
does limit)

Folks - we have a chance of getting her lesson plans online this summer.
(Linda is one of those lucky ones who doesn't have to write plans - she does
it just for us - Isn't she wonderful!)....Let Linda know how much you admire
her kids jewelry work (yes - by sixth graders!). Linda already knows she has
a GREAT SITE - It had been featured on IAD on two separate occasions in the
past.

Judy