Ann Arbor Judly 16 thru 19

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 10:17:58 PDT

Dear Getty Folk,

Ann Carolan wanted to get "cracking" on arranging lodging for folks who are
interested in meeting at Ann Arbor Art Fair - Judly 16 thru 19. We will
settle on a day through off list communication.

I have started to put that information into a data base. We don't need to
decide on a day right now - it is way too early for me. I will get back with
everyone later. What we probably will do is meet somewhere for lunch to chat
and socialize -- then break up to enjoy the fair --IT IS HUGE - then meet
back somewhere afterwards to share our purchases and experiences. I went up
with a group from Lima one year and that is basically how we did it -went on
a chartered bus - had dinner on the way back home -- but you get the idea.

If you have not responded that you want to be included - please do so
.....ALSO respond IF you need lodging to be arranged (Woody, I put that you
will need lodging - we can get a list of hotels if you want). Anita has
volunteered to make a list with phone numbers - Let me know if that is
needed (Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

Ann - I have the data base done with all of the info I have so far....give
me a few days to get it complete - I will start sending out personal
inquiries.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department