Re: Looking for educators in the Texas-Plano

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 09:16:35 PDT

Pam,

   Hi, this is Ricardo Ramirez.....I was wondering how you were doing!
I am happy to see you are teaching....This is Pam Stephens-Schol? We
really miss you! When I was teaching in Plano, there were at least five
of my peers working there as well....we wanted to plan a fun reunion
with everyone. PLease stay in touch.....I am back in Denton teaching at
Ronny Crownover Middle School. I taught last year with Faith Jessup at
McMath Middle School.......she is wonderful artist and has been a great
mentor! Again, we all really miss you!!!

Ricardo Ramirez
(940) 369-4721

>>> pgstephens@attbi.com 05/13/03 07:04AM >>>
The school in PISD that won the Annenberg/Getty TETAC grant program is
Mitchell Elementary. I was their mentor from UNT.

Pam