Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Looking for educators in the Texas-Plano

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 09:03:01 PDT

I worked in Plano and they have an incredible art program!! The quality
of instruction is oustanding and the AP Programs are dynamic! Their art
coordinator is a great advocate for the arts! I too graduated from UNT,
which has done a superb job in preparing their art educators for
teaching. I miss working in Plano, yet I am content with the District I
am working for currently. Plano does so much more for their
teachers......I have never had that kind of support from my peers,
principals and community!

>>> 05/12/03 10:04PM >>>
Janet -
Are you in an arts-based school? I heard Plano was
working to build their program - do you see it

I'm a UNT grad and frequently think about heading back
that direction. Fort Worth was my favorite place to
be, but I'm really anxious to be someplace that at
least means least in art ed...

--- wrote:
> I work in Plano. It's north of Dallas. Been in Texas
> since 1978. Have worked
> for Plano since 1997. Before that, taught pre-school
> for 17 years. Janet

Do you Yahoo!?