Kavita's voice has been heard!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 09:01:40 PDT

Help Kavita in India! I am so happy to have "met" her.

Dear Nick Brod,

I am a sculpture teacher -- also coordinating all art activities in school.
These days I'm also teaching art because the art teacher has left school.
I'm in Lawrence School Sanawar, INDIA .

I've been in the Getty list since I joined the job past a year. I think the
list has been really useful and helpful, and a big moral support to see
other people in the same boat as you, no matter the distance of continents.
I have faced similar problems and have had similar achievements. I would
never want to leave the list.or would ever want the list to come to a close.

Kavita Ghai

OK....NOW I need Getty ArtsEdTalk too.... Do I need to get the World list on
our side too? Let me here from you. Getty ArtsEDNet Talk is the only list
serve of its kind that is so far reaching. Through this list we can help
"save the world". When we focus on saving one child at a time -- we are
always one step closer. Our lists helps us do that -- It helps us deal with
one child at a time...More tips to come this summer on CHARACTER Education.
It is part of our curriculum. We can teach it on a daily basis. Hear from
"experts' how they do it.

Folks who have already responded - I know I am preaching to the choir...just
let me rattle.

P.S. for Kavita - I won't leave you out in the cold. I will give you
instructions on how to sign on to the other groups - just ask when the time
comes.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department