Re: Linda and all - Power Point for sharing - sign up

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 08:37:12 PDT

Linda and all.....I imagine only small PowerPoint will be sent via
email...None of mine will. When I get access to them (my machine will not
open my CD-RW's right now - Windows XP conflict) - I will give to people who
send me a CD and cover postage. I can not spend any more money on what I am
doing (hubby has really put his foot down on that one - long story). Each
member on the list for sharing PowerPoint will work out how and what they
want to trade. I have added you to the list.... I have your snail already so
added that....have your email and grade levels covered..... Just will need
what you are willing to share by June sometime. I will send the file out to
everyone via attachment. I know you have LOTS of PowerPoint....so maybe you
will want to find out needs? You can send me an attachment of all you are
willing to share and I can send that out too.

Hmmmmm......an Idea! Folks who are replying now include PowerPoint
(Artists/Cultures) I would like to have.....I will include that in my end of
the month reminder to all who have signed up....List won't go out until it
is complete with all info you want others to knkow about....

Linda I am cc-ing to ArtsEdNet now....I guess sometimes I don't make myself
clear....Now you got it.