Let us all "Get IT" - Save ArtsEdNet

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 08:01:39 PDT

OOOPS! Pardon my typos.... I Hope you "GET IT" - that was pretty glaring - I
should have caught that one...."read --- and re-read before you send, Judy".
Save Getty ArtsEdNet:

Check this out - Complete Scope and Sequence for all working on art
curriculum over the summer:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Scope/index.html

Art and Ecology - Interdisciplinary Approach to Learning:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Ecology/index.html

African American Art - Just some of my favorites:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Maps/african.html

Artistic Heritage in Clay - Wow! A complete curriculum....and I had to pay
for it when I got it (Getty DBAE Curriculum Sampler) - You can get it for
FREE - Yes FREE:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Sampler/g.html

Celebrating Pluralism:
Multicultural Approaches to Art Learning
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Chalmers/index.html (these are all
visited links on my computer - Been to all of them. Multicultural Approaches
to Art is one of my Passions)

Wow! I didn't even know Getty had a link to this great lesson - I have known
about this lesson for years:
http://mati.eas.asu.edu:8421/ChicanArte/

And just how do we teach Aesthetics anyway? See this lesson and inquire
about the video:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Aeia/aesth-lp.html

I will continue to let you know what I like about Getty ArtsEdNet Web
Resources. You have not heard the last from me on this....I just hope I am
not "beating a dead horse".......No, I can not save the world (but you
can....you art teachers -- smile folks) but I can sure try to save
ArtsEdNet.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department