Re: curriculum proposal -ADVOCATE!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 06:38:18 PDT

Hi Diana - me again.

This is just too good to just send off list.... ADVOCATE! Get your school
name out there on the Web. Get your program noticed. Do you have an art web
site? If so get that to me. If not - Get me some of your student work with a
lesson plan to put on IAD (I will do it now!)... I don't want to ramble on
too much here about this - do ask me for more details off list. I can help
you get noticed. Linda Woods' art program has received a lot of recognition
as a result of her inclusion on IAD. (Good advice Kerry - you joggled my
mind). How many of your math departments have a web site? How many of your
science departments have a web site? No need to answer - I already
know.....Don't get me started.... Any one who is still reading - Check
Kerry's GREAT SITES: http://www.teachart.net

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department