Re: Use Judy's and IAD search -Question?

---------

From: Debbie Stone (dstone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 05:36:34 PDT

Al Qoyawayma,a Hopi potter.

>>> "Judy Decker" <jdecker@woh.rr.com> 05/13/03 06:16AM >>>
Hi ArtsEdNetters.....

Got a question maybe one of you can answer.... I am clueless as what this
is? Someone is searching my site for what ever this is.

- 1 for "al qoyawayma"
  - 1 for "al qoyawayman"
  - 1 for "al quyawayma"

Any one want to take a guess? So far so good - everything else "you" are
looking for is already there - and I know you found it. If none of you know
what the person wanted - I will check the other lists. Will get Linda's "bad
Hari day search to comein in IAD soon.....anything else you are looking for
on IAD - just put "IAD - elementary drawing" - or what ever it is that you
are searching in the subject in a post to the list so all of know what you
need and can not find on IAD - no message will be necessary.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/