Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great Sites! Need your help - take a look

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 05:11:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am really behind on site updates - but wanted to get this out to you now.
I am featuring Great STUDENT Art Sites now all through summer. I spent hours
trying to decide which ones to start with -- gave up and just picked! They
are ALL great. If you want your site to get noticed on Great Sites - Post
it to the list so all can take a look. I look at your site every time you
post it.

And..... If you want others to look too - why not make a post - "Hey My site
is a GREAT SITE" and give us your URL again. I won't list them all right now
that I have chosen....but will just give you a hint - One high school site
you have to get up pretty early in the morning as it is so popular and the
clicks get used up quickly. I will send the "Incredible" logo to all who are
featured so you can add it to your site rewards if you wish -- or print it
out to give to your students as a reward for their great efforts. I will
continue to add more Great Sites this month, too. During the summer - all
art teacher sites will also be listed on Art Departments on if I
don't have your school name - city and state listed - you will be hearing
form me as that is how those are grouped.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department

P.S. for all "Art Experts" who are reading....take a look at Luc's cool
picture! I didn't really have enough new ones - but wanted to see how Luc's
would work - It is really neat! I have Betty's and mine (my old one) to add,
too - No rush to get your photos to me....I will add as I get them. It is
fun to do. Patty Knott posted some "List Serve humor" to the Getty list -
it was a riot! (We ArtsEdNetters did all of the things listed - made me
chuckle) If any of you want to see it - drop me a line and I will forward
it.... I am just glad "we" quit pointing out typos! That use to drive me
nuts. I am not a typist but would spend sooo much time trying to find my
mistakes - and still would make many.