Re: Looking for educators in the Texas-Plano

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 20:04:33 PDT

Janet -
Are you in an arts-based school? I heard Plano was
working to build their program - do you see it
happening?

I'm a UNT grad and frequently think about heading back
that direction. Fort Worth was my favorite place to
be, but I'm really anxious to be someplace that at
least means well...at least in art ed...

Dawn