Re: Ratemyteachers.com

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 19:23:34 PDT

I have to agree - I can see no relevance on this site, and am disturbed that students can go in and trash someone's reputation anonomously. You don't even have to go to that school or know the person from what I can tell. Who sponsors sites like these anyways?
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

Has anyone ever heard of the site, ratemyteachers.com.?
Several teachers and I just found out about it today. I might be the last to know about it, but apparently it's a national site that allows middle school and high school kids to assess their teachers.
To my surprise I found myself listed. I wasn't trashed, but other teachers I know were.
My question: is there anything of value that can be taken from a site such as this? All feedback on this site is given anonymously.

mike sacco
p.j. Gelinas Jr. High
Setauket, nY ---

---