Power Point for sharing - sign up

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 19:03:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Talk on Getty ArtsEdNet Talk has slowed down for now - so I thought this
would be a good time to remind you to get your name on the list for
PowerPoint sharing over the summer. All I need right now is your name and
email address - I can get the rest later (grade levels - snail mail
address - titles to offer)..... This just came to mind as I was working on
Great Sites featuring all Student Art.
Melissa Speelman has a wonderful Sandy Skoglund project - her site will be
featured.
http://www2.sycamoreschools.org/jh/Art/speelmanm/catsgal/index.htm

I am glad I got my PowerPoint made of Sandy Skoglund image from Getty
ArtsEdNet.
Check out this link if you think these resources are valuable:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Skoglund/index.html
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/images/Skoglund/gallery1.html Five galleries
of images!

Throughout the rest of this month and on into next make sure you let Getty
know what you value on their site. Decisions on what happens to these
valuable resources will depend on traffic to the site as well as our kind
words. Get your letters to me this month so I can compile and send to Nick
Brod. You will hear from me frequently....Let's all show each other what we
value. We CAN do this.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department