Congratulation to Michelle Harrell

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 18:14:36 PDT

 Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have been "talking" with Michelle....she has some good news. A little one
is on the way.

> Perhaps this summer, I can sit down and pull a lesson. I'm 9 months
> pregnant and just savoring every minute of energy I can. That's why I've
> unsubscribed (for now at least) to the Getty listserv. Great job doing
> the IAD! We all appreciate your hard work!

From Michelle:

Please feel free to spread the word about my impending arrival. I'll let
everyone know when Ethan comes. You know I'll probably have a JPEG uploaded
within a few hours. The birthing room actually has an internet connection!
I'll have to sneak it past my husband since he thinks I do too much on the
computer anyway.

Michelle H. Harrell
http://harrell.srhs.net
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com