FYI: FW: Beautiful Stone Sculptures Now Online

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 17:50:04 PDT

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant

-----Original Message-----
From: Sculpture Park [mailto:offers.zimb.1552@freedailystuff.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 8:30 PM
To: Lawrence Parker
Subject: Beautiful Stone Sculptures Now Online

  <http://64.124.168.184/pr/zimbabwe/zimb-2-4_01.jpg>
<http://www.chapungusales.com/>
  <http://64.124.168.184/pr/zimbabwe/zimb-2-4_03.jpg>
<http://www.chapungusales.com/>
  <http://64.124.168.184/pr/zimbabwe/zimb-2-4_05.gif>

  _____

This message comes to you from FreeDailyStuff. FreeDailyStuff is
designed to bring the best that the Internet has to offer directly to
you. We hope you enjoy the experience, but if you wish not to hear from
us again, please click the link at the end of this message and you will
be removed from future mailings.

Your privacy is extremely important to us. You requested to receive this
mailing, by registering at FreeDailyStuff or by subscribing through one
of our marketing partners. As a leader in permission-based email
marketing, we are committed to delivering a highly rewarding experience,
with offers that include bargains, entertainment, and money-making
ideas. However, if you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
<http://bulletpromarketing.com/unsubscribed.asp?data=occti@acorn.net>
or send us an email at remove@bulletpromarketing.com. (Note: Emailed
unsubscribe requests may take up to seven days.)

Copyright C 2003 FreeDailyStuff
  <http://64.124.168.185/b/get.asp?id=76>

---