Re: making own videos

---------

From: lin (lina_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 17:21:39 PDT

on 5/11/03 8:22 PM, Jude&Frank at jgrochowski@wi.rr.com wrote:

Lin,
   There is a microphone right in your computer (the little hole at top left
of the monitor). You may not be on the correct screen-try clicking on audio
button to the right of the toolbar (lists clips, transitions, titles,
effects and then audio). You'll actually be able to see the volume of your
voice on the little microphone scale (it's kinda neat!)
Hope this helps!
Jude in Wis

Thanks, Jude, but it turns out my G4 doesn't have an internal microphone. I
have a Viewsonic monitor. I bought a cheap microphone with a USB connection
and all is okay. I do appreciate the help.

Lin

---