Re: "therapists" @ school(was stress busters)

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 17:07:37 PDT

Now that I'm pregnant, I've been adopting new therapists daily! All they have to do is make the mistake of asking how I'm feeling! HA! The hormones! Jayna

Nnaell@aol.com wrote:In all honesty, our school social worker is there for the staff as much as
for the students. She is fabulous!!! We also have a school psychologist,
but have had less interaction with her. I have playground duty with our
social worker. I always joke that I hate "missing my therapy!" if she has
to miss. hahahaha