Re: Middle School teachers - your artists? cultures?

---------

From: Jerry & Mary B (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 17:07:08 PDT

Some favorites-
Roy Lichtenstien
Bridget Riley
Van Gogh
Remebrandt
Roualt
Da Vinci
Pollock
Durer
plus they all do an artist investigation of the artist of their choice
I showcase a famous artist each week in our Artist of the Week display.
They write info about the artist and picture in their sketchbooks. They
have to identify some of the reproductions for their final quiz.

Cultures-
Native American
Mexican
African