Re: News things on Website

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 16:57:47 PDT

OH my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! Ken- you are unbelievable. Jayna

Bicyclken@aol.com wrote:I have just completed putting 4 new projects on my website and three new lesson plan write ups. The new work is Art 2 surrealism, and Portraits, Art 3 Letter abstraction (mixed media), Art 1 Still lifes drawings and Art 4 Mosiacs. Judy had said they were ready before I got everything up so here it is. Also a new spotlight on a neat student: Boran Vukajlovoc. The lesson plans include the crayion resist which is the illuminations.

Ken Schwab
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/