Experts - your photo file has been updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 16:12:59 PDT

Dear Art Experts,

Your photo file has been updated....This is the easiest way to let everyone
know.
Folks wondered why I wasn't on it yet -- so I have included a link to an old
Judy picture. I will have hubby take one of me on a "good hair day"
(smile). If you do not know how to access the photo file - please ask.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/experts/2judy.jpg

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department