Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Quality Lesson Plans and Curriculum Materials-read!

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 14:48:59 PDT

Keep clicking away if you want those resources to stay! They are basing
their decisions on site usage - what gets traffic....what is used....letters
are needed YES but so does site use. everyone let them know what your need.
Take a click to save ArtsEdNet Harlem Renaissance.
Hmmmmm....everyone take a click here: I have to find the
unit....lets take a look.....

This is a nice unit - but not it:

and again for Jacob Lawrence:

I am not sure what part of the site you used -- so when you have the time,
please do share with us - post the URL so we will all click. I will continue
to reply to all requests to the list (instead of off list)....So all get my
point....They are basing their decision on what gets USED by site traffic
too --not just by our letters pleading to keep the site and ArtsEdNet Talk.
Show Getty what you need by clicking away. I am going to be very busy over
the next couple of days saving stuff ---just in case....but am going to be
answering all of my mail. Thanks to all who have sent letters! Keep posting
what you like about ArtsEdNet too.