Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Books from Teri Mason (Linda see Collage)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 13:37:01 PDT

(FYI Teri)Let Teri Mason know if you want any of these books
If you miss out now - I will post where they are on eBay. I hope this
doesn't "open a can of worms" with stuff for sale...I know this list isn't
for selling - but oh what the heck, I have promoted enough other stuff on
this list and no one seems to mind.

Here are some of the books I have to get rid of... more to come later (many

The Art of Collage by Gerald Brommer

Art: Your Visual Environment by Brommer

Basic Design: Systems, Elements, Applications by Richardson/coleman/Smith

Design in the Visual Arts by Roy Behrens

The Creative Eye by Fearing/Beard/Martin
*Student edition AND teacher edition

Form, Space, and Vision by Graham Collier (2nd edition)

Let me know if anyone is interested. They are going up on Ebay tomorrow.

Teri Mason Photography

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department