Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Quality Lesson Plans and Curriculum Materials

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 13:23:02 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters.....

I was just too excited to see ANN Carolan recommend Jacob Lawrence (I really
was just there)....and he is on our "must have" list. I am so lucky you
overlook my typos. This is where I looked first to find the materials on
Jacob Lawrence:

They are sorted by grade level:

and alphabetical listing:

This scope and sequence is also a valuable resource:

If you like these resources - take a click....Getty is paying attention to
what you use. Don't mind me - but I will continue to share my favorite spots
of long as I have messages left to post (this might be my
limit for today)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department