Quality Lesson Plans and Curriculum Materials

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 13:23:02 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters.....

I was just too excited to see ANN Carolan recommend Jacob Lawrence (I really
was just there)....and he is on our "must have" list. I am so lucky you
overlook my typos. This is where I looked first to find the materials on
Jacob Lawrence:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/index.html

They are sorted by grade level:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/grade.html

and alphabetical listing:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/alpha.html

This scope and sequence is also a valuable resource:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Scope/index.html

If you like these resources - take a click....Getty is paying attention to
what you use. Don't mind me - but I will continue to share my favorite spots
of ArtsEdNet.....as long as I have messages left to post (this might be my
limit for today)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department