Re: News things on Ken Schwab's Website

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 13:10:56 PDT

Great stuff!!! Please do keep this all on your site for our summer viewing,
too.
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/
High School teachers - please give some feedback on what lessons your would
like to see on Incredible Art Department. Ken has given me ALL for sharing
and will give me the images later this summer on Zip disk if needed.
Remember, Ken's site is only allowed so many clicks a day - I had mine so
will let you browse some more. I will save my images for IAD over the
summer.

.....and I am soooooo sorry for jumping the gun Ken. ooops!

Judy