Re: Jacob Lawrence -LOOK!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 12:54:40 PDT

This must be the "Twighlight Zone" for real! That is just what I was looking
at:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/jacoblawrence/index.htm

Also check listing by artist:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/images/artist.html

Jacob Lawrence is listed as one of our ?must cvoer" artists - Let Getty Know
you need these resources today. CLICK these links....Does any one else get
my drift? Carolan knows exactly what I mean now.

Judy