Jacob Lawrence

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 12:46:34 PDT

Has anyone checked out the Jacob Lawrence integrated lesson on the getty
site recently. Not only does it have great ideas for art, but the
connections with history such as migration, the underground railroad, etc,
are incredible. Check it out~~~ it may not be there soon, according to the
lack of interest in this incredible resource.
Don't have the site link handy. Can someone else send it again I was too
quick with the delete button. Judy???
Ann Carolan

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---