Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: lesson planning ideas? Makio, Betty and all

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 10:38:21 PDT

Betty - this is good news! I have just recently met Makio -and I owe it to
Incredible Art Department....I have met so many wonderful people as a result
of being Web master for the site... Just wanted to let all know that Betty
and Makio are on the experts list so I can imagine there will be a lot of
sharing going on. Makio is from Japan for those who don't know.

>>Thanks Makio for replying to the list with your year plan.

Makio's online "Museum":

Makio - please jump in if I have missed some of your links...I know there is
an Art Education resource page too (right now my browser is working too
slow). Folks - Makio has all of his pages writen in English soit isn't
necesary to load the Japanese characters - I just click cancel . Sometime I
will download them so I can really appreciate his work completely. Smile
Betty - you made my day!