Teri Mason has stuff to sell

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 10:20:45 PDT

(Teri this is FYI - hope you don't mind)I am helping out Teri Mason here
folks.....Send replies to tmason@io.com. I have to help Teri - She was the
former Web master for IAD and she helped me TREMENDOUSLY! She is also a
former Getty member - and on our "experts" list. (check out her site, too -
some really interesting photos)

From Teri:

I am in the process of converting my art studio into a camera room/portrait
gallery, so I have uncovered TONS of stuff. I am going to put some of it on
Ebay, but thought I'd offer to you guys first. Some of the things I have
already uncovered are listed below. Make me an offer! I have to get rid of
it all :-)

Talens Van Gogh oil paint 1.35 fl. oz tubes (all unopened):

Perm. Green Light - 3 tubes
Naples Yellow Red - 1 tube
Orange Cadmium - 1 tube (++216)
Cadmium Orange - 1 tube (+++211)
Cadmium red deep - 2 tubes
vermillion
cadmium red
light oxide red - 1 tube
indian red - 1 tube
cobalt blue ultramarine
cobalt blue
cerulean blue
indian yellow
naples yellow lt (has been opened)
cadmium yellow 3 tubes
permanent red
rose madder
alizarian crimson
titanium white
zinc white
vandyke brown
perm. blue violet
phthalo blue
paynes grey

Rembrandt oil 17ml tubes:
prussion blue
turquoise blue
manganese blue
rembrandt blue
king's blue
rembrandt yellow

Other misc. oils

Set of Windsor & Newton Acrylics - starter set of 12 colors, still in
box.ONly white has been opened.

Misc. acrylics in tubes. Many have been opened but not used up. If you use
acrylics in class, here's a way to add some colors you may not have.

4.65 oz tube of titanium everwhite oil (2 tubes) by liquitex.

I have lots more, this is the tip of the iceberg! Tons of books, too.
ANyone interested, please email me: tmason@io.com

Thanks,
teri

Teri Mason Photography