Use Incredible Art Department Search Feature

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 10:10:05 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Let me know what you are looking for....only make a post to the lists when
you CAN NOT find it. I am always able to find what I want when I do a search
on the sites so I am not that good at really testing it.

Take the time to put in the subject heading - IAD - drawing high school or
IAD middle school discipline --
or whatever it is - you don't need to type a message - everyone will just
know it is a search quandary letting all experts and myself know what you
are looking for and can not find. I need to do a lot of work on current
lesson plans to get them to come up. My new ones all come in Google which is
good news. Ken Rohrer is going to send me the complete search report from
now on. I always add to my site what folks are looking for (when it is
appropriate).....Rembrandt will be added this summer. The easiest way for me
to find an artist I don't have - is Artcyclopedia:
http://www.artcyclopedia.com If it isn't at Artcyclopedia - then I do a
Google search.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com