Re: New X-men movie -Ricardo and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 09:45:10 PDT

Wow! Ricardo! I can hardly wait! No rush though.... I need to get the old
plans to come up in the search feature first. I have a lot of work and
"testing" to do. My new plans added all come up in Google searches which is
good news.

Nnaell - no need for your plan - I will adapt Ricardos's to lower grades.

Judy