Collage ideas for high school needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 09:31:23 PDT

Here is a topic you will see asked again this summer - so not to worry if
you do not have time now.....post now only if you have the time. I will be
watching. I sent her some of what I have saved so far - I know I have more
to look up on my hard drive ~ Judy

From an "expert":

One thing I think I could use is good plans for collage. I love it and try
to teach it, but find the concept of a good collage is hard to get across to
high schoolers. Most of them think it is simply a collection of stuff cut
from magazines. Even when they seem to understand, they have a hard time
making it into a good composition.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department