Re: New X-men movie -thanks for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 09:09:19 PDT

Now that would make a fun lesson for IAD! Share if you have them time and
include an image or two. I know your summer is going to be very busy....no
need to get back to me if you don't have the time.....only reply if it is
something you would want to do. If you already have it written onfile - that
form will work. I have a template onine but you certainly do not need to use
it. I don't have any idea what your school requires in the form of a plan.
Believe it or not - some teachers are SO LUCKY they don't even have to write
up plans (yet they have written them for us to share on IAD). I had to even
though NO ONE including me ever read them - LOL.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/template.htm

Judy

P.S. for folks who use my site....It is taking a "dinner and a lunch" now
for my site to load for me... I must play with the home page over the summer
to fix that problem. IAD home does load for me much quicker. I just use my
bookmark when IAD is what I want.