Hello to Judy's experts - update

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 08:38:14 PDT

Dear Art Education experts.

If you did not receive your access to the photos for sharing - please reply
(fifteen addresses were returned to me - and they were different ones from
before). I will be adding more soon. This has been fun! I get to say "hello"
to everyone and almost hear your voices as I do the page. And the funny
thing is, most of you really do look just like I pictured you! I will
continue to "talk" to all of you via the list serves - just will send our
file attachment off list. If you do not get a file - just ask me for it
(jdecker@woh.rr.com)

Next on my list of priorities to you is to tell you not to worry about
getting any plans to me now (I certainly can not manage 260 - my goal is to
maybe add a total of 60 all summer long - and many of those should come from
the "lurkers"). We will get together over the summer on this. I want to
find out what folks need first. I have to get the old plans to come up in
the IAD search first and that will take some time. Your top priority is to
HAVE FUN sharing with one another. That is the real purpose of the "experts
list". Some of you have given so much to the list serves and have received
little in return - The experts are a giving group.

Next - DO "talk" to us in the language that is most comfortable for you to
write. We can translate ourselves using Reverso:
http://www.reverso.net/textonly/text_translation.asp It does a pretty good
job (I just have to make sure I remove my many typos first --smile).

Next - DO let me know what your needs are before June so I can add that to
my data base.I have added notes based on posts I have seen to the lists. You
can reply to me with your needs any time -- or post your needs to the list
serves now and I will see them. I keep my file open as I read my mail.

Lastly - Send your photo anytime....in any size - but 80x80 is way too
small. !80 is better (or 2 1/2 inches)....I easily make the bigger ones
smaller. I can not make a little one bigger without blurring your image.

Marvelous Monday!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department