Re: New X-men movie

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 08:29:03 PDT

Has anyone seen this new movie? My husband and I saw it yesterday, and the wheels started turning. I've been thinking about comic books, maybe kids inventing a "mutant", what if they were a mutant, what would their power be, and what would their fatal flaw be?Has anyone done anything like this?Good movie, by the way. Jayna

Jayna Huffines <jayna_99@yahoo.com> wrote:

I want to talk about this, so this is a reminder for me (and you guys) to remind me to start a thread about it tomorrow! OK? Yeah, I'm tired... Jayna