no-fire clay - what brands?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 21:14:21 PDT

I sent this ArtsEducators' member all the information/ideas I had for
no-fire clay.... I just don't know what brands of no-fire clay are best to
use.Post ones you have had the most success with (Brenda and all). I will
forward them.

>>>I need recommendations for no-fire, air-dry clays (brand/type). Any
advice you can give would be appreciated.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/