Middle School - discipline help needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 21:00:23 PDT

Please folks --- don't go out of your way right now to respond to this --
just if you have something handy. I know it is a repeat for Getty folks. I
will be looking in my files to see what I have saved, too.....If you have
something that you have saved - please post or forward to me. There
definitely will be discipline tips for art on IAD in the future. This is a
topic we will re-visit over the summer when everyone has a chance to think
and rest.

I sent her some sports lessons that I had - and will "talk" more with her
tomorrow. I was out of town again today (took Matt back to school) and had a
mailbox full when I got home -- Yeah! I sure do love to talk to all of you.

From Renah:

> Middle school discipline and motivating the average male jock in middle
> school are my two biggest problems. HELP!!!
> Renah Bell
> Long Island, New York

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com