Re: making own videos

---------

From: Jude&Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 20:22:18 PDT

Re: making own videosLin,
    There is a microphone right in your computer (the little hole at top left of the monitor). You may not be on the correct screen-try clicking on audio button to the right of the toolbar (lists clips, transitions, titles, effects and then audio). You'll actually be able to see the volume of your voice on the little microphone scale (it's kinda neat!)
Hope this helps!
Jude in Wis