Re: How rude to tell someone not to post to the listserv they belong to... If you don't want to read it, delete it.

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 16:35:43 PDT

I agree! I read some of them to my hubby and remarked" Now THESE are REAL
art teachers! I can really identify with the stressed and emphathize with
those moving or loosing a job! Everyone has been so helpful and giving! I
am the only art teacher at my school and have been for all but one of 28
years ( and that year I was at two schools!) It is so refreshing! I liked
the stressed one about wine!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH what would we do without each other and the gety?
Becky T>