Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: HS Photography - digital/chemical

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 16:30:37 PDT

I agree that students should have experiences in both. The problem is having enought equipment to teach digital and in the darkroom. A good slide/negative scanner (Nikon) runs about $700.00 but is well worth the investment for students to learn how to manipulate images using modern techniques.

Becky in NC