Re: HS Photography - digital/chemical

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 13:36:47 PDT

I know that digital work is still not totally respected by fine art
photographers - mainly because digital is not "archival" as far as the life
of a digital print and disk vs. the archival quality of negatives and
traditional chemical prints. It's good to incorportate both digital and
chemical into photo curriculum, I think.