Re: Stress busters

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 12:38:02 PDT

I have the drafting teacher next door - he is absolutely the smartest man I've ever met, always ready to listen and offer advice. He's also famous (at least locally!) - he was on the movie "National Lampoon's Family Vacation". You know the part where Christi Brinkley is dancing in front of her red car and Chevy Chase is eating the dog pee sandwich? Well, Jon is the guy leaning on Christi's car drinking a beer! *L*
~Michal
   Does anyone else have person like that at school to go cry to? I call Ann my therapist! (and she's really inexpensive!)

  Jayna

---